Quick Glance

3:03 PM


I wanna talk to you, but I don't know how,
Am I just hesitant or is it not just the right time? Not now.
I wanna say something to you in anyhow.
Will you give me a chance perhaps somehow?

When will it be the perfect time for you and me?
If it wasn't yesterday and not today, then when will it be?
I'm certain in the end, you will finally see,
How persistent I am for the love and glee.

I wanna keep quiet sometimes,
To shut up for once and forget what's on my mind,
Ignore the sweet sound of the swaying wind chimes,
and be contented on the sounds that rhyme and bind.

I could still accept your consistent ignorance,
Perhaps if I stop expressing my love in abundance,
You will eventually see my importance,
And you'll give me a peep and perhaps a quick glance.

@Copyright KBT 09Aug2011

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.