Influential
Even if my friends don't say it, I know that I have influenced them in any way. Zumba? Woah, I know I was the only who started it on Facebook. But I am not pissed or annoyed. I don't feel like someone is a copy-cat... No!
Most often than not, I see myself as an inspiration to those people who see me on Facebook. I know and I believe that even if they don't "like", "comment", or react. In some way, I inspired them to what I have achieved so far... family, kids, school, diet, etc... just to name a few. I am more than glad that I become an influential person in their lives.
A note to myself: Keep it up!!! Inspire more people and be influential, for I have done such an awesome job!!! :-)
Most often than not, I see myself as an inspiration to those people who see me on Facebook. I know and I believe that even if they don't "like", "comment", or react. In some way, I inspired them to what I have achieved so far... family, kids, school, diet, etc... just to name a few. I am more than glad that I become an influential person in their lives.
A note to myself: Keep it up!!! Inspire more people and be influential, for I have done such an awesome job!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment