Constructive Comments are Welcome

I just had my second article writing job and I wasn't so happy with my employer. She's a bit demanding. One word grammar or technical error isn't a big thing. She wants me to edit it for her and send it again. What a bummer? She could have deleted that word instead of chatting it to me. What a waste of time?

Her second complain involves 2 articles that  I have written about "Aerobics." She should have told me that I should concentrate on people. She never mentioned that it was meant for humans. I thought that my articles were interesting and unique and would give her more traffic rather than what she wanted. Oh well, it wasn't my blog anyway. I was just a ghost writer. I was just wondering, if she's that good in grammar and writing, why not write her own blog instead of paying someone to do it for her. Sheeeshh!!!

Anyway, I want to absorb what happened and accept the fact that I could be wrong sometimes. But it wasn't all my fault. I could let this pass and move on.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.