Article Writing Feedback
I have finished my first project. I have written 9 articles, a minimum of 3 articles a day. The articles are all about Mental Health. It's more Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Trichotillomania, and their symptoms and treatments.
I was so happy that I finished everything ahead of time. I had a great first time experience with my employer from Singapore. I am not sure if she's a she or if he's a he. But whatever she is, she's great.
She wrote to me when I sent her the last 3 articles that I have done. And this is what she said:
Hi, you did a wonderful job! Great and interesting articles that are unique! It's been a pleasure working with you. I will now end the contract so you will get paid. I will contact you again for future projects if you are available. Thank you so much for your excellent work.
Regards,
Yaz
I felt so happy. I thanked her for being a wonderful employer. She's understanding, kind, and very patient. I asked her if she could make me a feedback for my profile. And this is what she gave me:
I was so happy that I finished everything ahead of time. I had a great first time experience with my employer from Singapore. I am not sure if she's a she or if he's a he. But whatever she is, she's great.
She wrote to me when I sent her the last 3 articles that I have done. And this is what she said:
Hi, you did a wonderful job! Great and interesting articles that are unique! It's been a pleasure working with you. I will now end the contract so you will get paid. I will contact you again for future projects if you are available. Thank you so much for your excellent work.
Regards,
Yaz
I felt so happy. I thanked her for being a wonderful employer. She's understanding, kind, and very patient. I asked her if she could make me a feedback for my profile. And this is what she gave me:
She did a fantastic job for this project. An excellent writer who can produce quality work and delivers on time. I would use her services again in future projects. Highly recommended.
I got 5 STARS!!! Hurray!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment