Twilight

This was written on my Friendster account on March 8, 2009.


I’m in my lowest point right now. I can’t suppress this excruciating feeling. It was too painful. This craziness is just too bad to be true. When will it end? When will I ever see the light again? Will I ever shine once more? They thought you were just great, rich and stabled when you’re overseas, well they’re very wrong! Is this what you call happiness - when you can’t even smile with gladness? Is this what you call richness - when you can’t even save money for your future? Is this what you call greatness - when you feel lonely every single day that passes your way? When you feel like you’re in a cellar, counting your days to be free from this jail bars, you feel like you’re a prison in your own time and own life. It’s like you cannot choose what to do when you have all the choices in the world.  How long should I be in a throbbing situation? How long should I be fooling myself? How long should I repress my feelings - so that no one will ever know that you’re not fine. The truth is… I am not happy… I am not fine… I will sit right here in this lonely room, staring outside in my 4 cornered window, gazing at the skies, waiting for the Twilight to come! I want an ending in this chapter of my life, I want to finish this insanity, so that tomorrow when I wake up, there will be a new beginning - a new LIFE.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.