Go ABA!!!

This was written on my Friendster account on August 5, 2008.


If you have a child with Autism, enrol him/her to an ABA Therapy Programme. It is a home-based one on one teaching method that is proven in managing and teaching children with Autism. Look for a center or a private practinioner. Just make sure that you hire a therapist that has the qualifications and has a long years of experience as an ABA Therapist.
ABA or Applied Behavior Analysis by Lovaas is the most effective and powerful tool in teaching/handling Autistic children. Minimum of 3 hours a day or 6 hours maximum of ABA therapy a day is highly recommended for early learners. Remember, the key tool for success in this programme is consistency among teachers, other professionals and most especially parents, families and caregivers.
I am an ABA Therapist for almost a decade and I am one of the biggest fan of ABA. I see the effectiveness of this programme across all environments and towards all my students.
Support ABA!!! Go ABA!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.