Gaining
Oh no! What did I do wrong? I never wanted to go back where I was really big and heavy. I love myself now but I would be more satisfied if I lose more weight. I need to lose at least 40 pounds this year. More effort should be done. Winter makes it worse.The weather makes you want to sit on the couch or snuggle up in bed.
So today, I set up my hyper extension in a location that is accessible to anyone who wants to have a go. I did 10 minutes, 2 sets. Hubby and I had a walk to the shop to buy some stuff then we had lunch at the park. Klarion played at the playground. She did well in the slides and in the stairs. She's not comfortable in the swing though.
I cooked Indonesian Pineapple Rice for dinner. It was yum, though the recipe didn't mention how to make the rice yellow. So I thought of putting turmeric powder and it successfully changed its color. Awesome!
We watched Rio after dinner. It was nice and funny. Kids love it. I'm sure Kiara will watch it again and again starting tomorrow.
Now, I can't go to sleep. My head hurts already but I can't fall asleep. Huh!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So today, I set up my hyper extension in a location that is accessible to anyone who wants to have a go. I did 10 minutes, 2 sets. Hubby and I had a walk to the shop to buy some stuff then we had lunch at the park. Klarion played at the playground. She did well in the slides and in the stairs. She's not comfortable in the swing though.
I cooked Indonesian Pineapple Rice for dinner. It was yum, though the recipe didn't mention how to make the rice yellow. So I thought of putting turmeric powder and it successfully changed its color. Awesome!
We watched Rio after dinner. It was nice and funny. Kids love it. I'm sure Kiara will watch it again and again starting tomorrow.
Now, I can't go to sleep. My head hurts already but I can't fall asleep. Huh!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment