Down with the Flu
Argh!
I was down with a flu yesterday. I knew it the day before that I'm going to get sick. My eye got all itchy the other night, same as what happened to my little girl. I thought it was just a simple itch but then realized that it was a sign of allergy.
While doing my workout, I feel very weak and I am actually running out of breath. I told my hubby that I wasn't like this when I tried the workout for the first time. But I still kept doing it despite of being so weak. I thought maybe it was just the weather. Maybe I was just not in the mood to do it. But I have to. I want to lose more weight.
Then after doing an hour workout, I suddenly feel a chill going to inside my body. I started sneezing, my nose were really itchy, and my head started to sore. Now, I definitely know that I got the colds. I had the flu as well.
Good thing, my hubby was at home to take care of our kids. My daughter has swimming lessons yesterday and I'm glad that her Daddy took her there. My little girl stayed with me at home. We watched Fantasia. I had a nap and thought that my little girl was also sleeping. But hehehe, she was just watching very still. She liked the movie. To be honest, it made me really sleepy hahaha!
I slept earlier than usual. I had the best sleep ever, but I woke up before midnight realizing that I didn't brush my teeth yet. Then when I did, I wasn't able to go back to sleep, huh! I went online and tried to write a blog, but nothing's coming out. I just had a chat with my niece about ipod, ipad, and diet. Then I went offline to sleep again.
I was down with a flu yesterday. I knew it the day before that I'm going to get sick. My eye got all itchy the other night, same as what happened to my little girl. I thought it was just a simple itch but then realized that it was a sign of allergy.
While doing my workout, I feel very weak and I am actually running out of breath. I told my hubby that I wasn't like this when I tried the workout for the first time. But I still kept doing it despite of being so weak. I thought maybe it was just the weather. Maybe I was just not in the mood to do it. But I have to. I want to lose more weight.
Then after doing an hour workout, I suddenly feel a chill going to inside my body. I started sneezing, my nose were really itchy, and my head started to sore. Now, I definitely know that I got the colds. I had the flu as well.
Good thing, my hubby was at home to take care of our kids. My daughter has swimming lessons yesterday and I'm glad that her Daddy took her there. My little girl stayed with me at home. We watched Fantasia. I had a nap and thought that my little girl was also sleeping. But hehehe, she was just watching very still. She liked the movie. To be honest, it made me really sleepy hahaha!
I slept earlier than usual. I had the best sleep ever, but I woke up before midnight realizing that I didn't brush my teeth yet. Then when I did, I wasn't able to go back to sleep, huh! I went online and tried to write a blog, but nothing's coming out. I just had a chat with my niece about ipod, ipad, and diet. Then I went offline to sleep again.
No comments:
Post a Comment