Hyperactivity
It all started last night after I did Zumba. I had so much energy that kept me going until 5 in the morning. I barely sleep at all. I got up at 7, when my baby slapped on the face. My eyes are tired and sleepy but my body argues with it.
Was it stress? But what kind?
It might be because of the newly bought coffee. It wasn't thebrand that we're using and it wasn't decaffenated. Could it be the cause of my inability to sleep, hyperactivity, muscle fatigue, and palpitation?
I hope it was just the coffee.
Was it stress? But what kind?
It might be because of the newly bought coffee. It wasn't thebrand that we're using and it wasn't decaffenated. Could it be the cause of my inability to sleep, hyperactivity, muscle fatigue, and palpitation?
I hope it was just the coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment