The Biggest Loser Programme
I was watching The Biggest Loser yesterday and was shocked to know that the contestants lost up to a hundred pounds within 9 weeks!!! Others are more than that!!! How did they do that?
I was trying to lose weight for almost a year now, and for the record I already lost 40 pounds in total. But I don't want to end it there, I still have lots to lose. I want to lose at least 100 pounds. I wanna reach my goal weight within this year, preferably on my birthday, before I turn 33. I wanna look fab on my 33rd birthday!!!
So, does anyone know how did they do this? All I know is that they do a lot of exercises on the show. But I want to know precisely what they're doing so I could follow it and will lose that much pounds in just 9 weeks. That's awesome, don't you think? It's totally amazing!!!
Please leave a comment, and help me gather information about this. Thanks!
I was trying to lose weight for almost a year now, and for the record I already lost 40 pounds in total. But I don't want to end it there, I still have lots to lose. I want to lose at least 100 pounds. I wanna reach my goal weight within this year, preferably on my birthday, before I turn 33. I wanna look fab on my 33rd birthday!!!
So, does anyone know how did they do this? All I know is that they do a lot of exercises on the show. But I want to know precisely what they're doing so I could follow it and will lose that much pounds in just 9 weeks. That's awesome, don't you think? It's totally amazing!!!
Please leave a comment, and help me gather information about this. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment