A Boring Weekend...
What? Is it Monday already?
I haven't felt the weekend yet, and it is Monday???!!! Another busy week for me and my kids, but mostly for me... I felt I haven't had a good rest. I think I need a break, even for a moment that would free my mind from stress and worry. Sometimes, even if I'm not doing anything physically, I still get tired... mentally. My mind is not free from things that I should worry about like, kids, house, dinner, my parents, and an approaching enrollment to Uni.
Too many to mention!!! I feel like I need a "ME time!"
Weekend is my much awaited days of the week, especially when hubby does'nt have work, (hubby works in a shift) so it's a great time for us to go somewhere to unwind. However, weather these past two days weren't good and it's not cooperating. It was dark and raining...
A boring weekend had passed... and my Monday is not quite good. I know I have to start my week right, but I think it would be as bad as the past weeks. I am so stressed and I don't know where it's coming from.
I haven't felt the weekend yet, and it is Monday???!!! Another busy week for me and my kids, but mostly for me... I felt I haven't had a good rest. I think I need a break, even for a moment that would free my mind from stress and worry. Sometimes, even if I'm not doing anything physically, I still get tired... mentally. My mind is not free from things that I should worry about like, kids, house, dinner, my parents, and an approaching enrollment to Uni.
Too many to mention!!! I feel like I need a "ME time!"
Weekend is my much awaited days of the week, especially when hubby does'nt have work, (hubby works in a shift) so it's a great time for us to go somewhere to unwind. However, weather these past two days weren't good and it's not cooperating. It was dark and raining...
A boring weekend had passed... and my Monday is not quite good. I know I have to start my week right, but I think it would be as bad as the past weeks. I am so stressed and I don't know where it's coming from.
No comments:
Post a Comment